Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello Everyone!

So here it goes. My very first post! I thought it was important that you get to know me. I am a first year graduate student at California State University, Chico studying Speech-Language Pathology. I have been so inspired by other Speech Pathologists blogs that I thought it was time that I started my very own blog. Hopefully you too will find some new creative ideas to add to your therapy. My focus is very child based. I love the little ones! Eventually I want to work in the schools or possibly with early intervention. I guess my internships will help me figure that out :) I have lots of documents I have made this year that I want to share with all of you, so be patient I will be digging them out of my computer files and adding them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment